FS: Scirocco sunroof replacement part.....the raintray guide....

Ok - for those with the tilt/retract sunroof:

....picture the rain tray. Ok, now picture those spring-loaded guides that
lock the rain tray (and essentially the rear of the roof mechanism) in place
while the roof tilts.

Ok, know how they always seem to bend inward making them not hit the gap in
the rail?? Then you have to take them out and carefully re-bend them??

Well, I was bitching about it to my dad and he decided to make a prototype
out of steel. He made some 'replacement' arms......just put them in this
afternoon.....HUGE DIFFERENCE. It straightened the whole thing out.

So - if your sunroof isn't quite workign right and you notice your arms are
bent inward -

....you can purchase a set for $20USD exclusively at the Cincy gathering!

He has (2) extra sets and will make more if need-be.

you can see pics here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~danws69/clips.html

Need to know soon who wants some if you want them in time for Cincy
delivery.

Dan S.
http://www.takkenband.com/
http://home.earthlink.net/~danws69/index.html