Sunroof gasket to cincy?

Would anyone going to Cincy happen to have a decent sunroof gasket layin around? ha  Mine is pretty shot...no surpise there.  I think someone had one last year but I didn't think I needed it at the time.
p.s.  Thanks everyone for the distributor seals info...they are on their way from Potterman.  Now that I'm getting them, anyone wanna give me a lesson on putting them in at Cincy??  :)  Thanks!!!  4 days till Cincy!!

Colin Mullaney
'87 Scirocco 16v