Cincy FS/WTB list

Ok, I'm going to have an 86 8v rocc at Cincy that has to be stripped to bare shell. Almost everything on it is for sale. I also have FS:

set of kind of beatup but still round ronal 8 rims, with Audi centercaps- $75
a set of 13" bottle caps with lots of tire left- $50
that p4 3.06 cpu and mobo I advertised a little while ago (3.06 p4 cpu, 4 pci slots, 1 agp slot, 400w powersupply, 533mhz fsb)- $300
HPI RS4 rc car and accessories (ask if interested)- $100

WTB:
20mm+ front sway bar
mk1 euro bumpers
set of mk1 euro lights, preferably with bulbs
P&P services
flywheel lightening services
powdercoating services

Dan