Laser/Radar Detectors - Take II

nonon more in the lines of " boyyyyyysszzzzz, there are men in uniform
looking at you... common now smiel you know your interested... "
or "OMG OMG OMG OMG theres someone probing your backside... "

ahahaha...(yeah I know it takes very little to amuse myself.)

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco