Laser/Radar Detectors - Take II

I have been happy with the Cobra that I have.  Its got a feature where you
can set it to sense when your engine is at idle and will automatically mute.
Comes in handy at all these new radar intersections where they use radar to
change the light.  Its also got a compass too, not to expensive at 150 bucks.
Only thing is that it dosen't sense radar from behind very well like my brothers
Bel, but his has this gay voice alert thing that I don't like.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6