Laser/Radar Detectors - Take II

I really need to read my emails before hitting the *Send* button.  Here is
the grammatically correct version of my previous email.

---
	Anyone have a good 'net resource for learning about laser/radar detectors?

	Any BTDT stories on what to buy, what not to buy?  Is the Valentine One
still the only decent unit?  Are there others that are close, but not as
pricey?

	Any input is appreciated.  I am willing to spend some cash on this
purchase.  I know a $40 Wal-mart special is next to useless and a waste of
money.

	Thanks,

	Renard