VintageWatercooleds.com

I'm in for a couple! Gotta reprezent, word up!

Dan

scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com wrote:
The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "VintageWatercooleds.com". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:

Hey all!

Sorry for the mass email!

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in some VintageWatercooleds.com stickers? Tasteful, small die cut ones is what I am looking at...mainly wanted them for my car, but if anyone else wants some lemme know!

Eric