What's the weight of a MkI shell?

One idea that might work would be a couple of lengths of 2X4 shoved in the
bumper mount tunnels - I think you could probably get a foor or more up in
there, then leave enough sticking out to grab hold of.

When I can I like to use the loader tractor - unfortunately when I get off
the threshing floor in the barn, it's not strong enough to take the 4 ton
tractor plus an extra 1500 pounds of car... :)

Good luck - bend at the knees!

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |