From: ATS - Patrick Bureau [mailto:txrocco@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 11:15 AM
To: _Scirocco Mailing List
Subject: Daily driver does TXDot inspection

Well after purchasing this car 1 year ago after it failed from emission
testing in Garland TX, and since I lived in non inspection (until last
may)
I have been driving it untested... well time has come to test it...
after
setting the mix to proper setting (was at 9mv and I changed it to
11.45mv),
an oil change and air filter change.. the test was performed. Here are
the
results, and it passes with flying color with OEM (never changed
according
to single owner) catalytic converter. I am curious on one thing, the
California standards, what are they on emissions (to see how my car
fairs
against the tough CA laws)

                 Low RPM             High RPM
         Standard   Reading   Standard   Reading
HC(ppm)    197        32        203        63
CO(%)      1.27      0.04      1.15       0.09
CO2(%)               14.9                 14.9
O2(%)                0.0                  0.1
NOX(ppm)   1440      390       1577       776
Dilution   >6.0 %   14.9%     >6.0 %     15.0 %