CISe system q's [Brian's hesitation]

In a message dated 7/28/2003 5:52:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jason@scirocco.org writes:

<<Change those injector seals!  Mine are now 2 years old with (maybe) 10,000
miles on them, and the car never sees cold weather... and they're shot.>>

Thats about the same time and mileage as mine.  Also get this,   The last
time I changed the o-rings I started up the car and the car ran good then all of
a sudden it was running on only like 2 cylinders.  After reving it and letting
it heat up it was running fine.  So I pulled the injectors again after I
turned off the engine and it cooled and on two of the injectors the lower (small)
O-rings were gone on both of them?!?!  I'lll change them out agian and see
what happens. Thanks for the help.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6