From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Legion
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 23:29
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Thanks, and what the heck is going on?

Hi, All:
Thanks to Daun, Brian and Josh for the rapid confirmations.
Here's my most pressing question:
When I'm driving or idling, my '82 8v's revs drop to zero and she stutters
like she's going to stall, and almost does, but then catches and comes back.
That's if I don't give her any gas.
If I step on the gas she chugs and then lets off a rifle shot backfire. She
then usually stalls. And if she stalls out, she often won't restart for a
long time, if at all.
Thoughts, ideas, gotos, input, help?
Thanks, again.
Legion