CISe system q's [Brian's hesitation]

At 11:09 AM 7/26/2003, Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
>Yeah , lets see, I start it up everything is fine. I let it idle for about 15
>seconds, everything is still fine.  I put it in first and start to go then it
>goes blblaulbaluaulaua (real techinical there) and get major hesitation, even
>if I punch the throttle it will still do it, so I will push in the clutch rev
>to like 2800 rpm and let the clutch out and drive away.  If I have to come to
>a stop within like 30 seconds it will do it all over again.  After the car
>has been driven for around a minute all the problems will go away and it
>would
>react normally.  Thanks for the help

Brian, when was the last time you changed your injector seals?  That sounds
very familiar -- the car feels fine until there's any kind of load on the
engine (especially at low revs), and then falls on its face and won't budge.

The injector seals dry up and let air in, causing a lean mixture.  And the
computer's blindfolded because the O2 sensor isn't warm yet, so it can't do
a damn thing about it.  By the time the O2 sensor heats up enough to get a
good signal, the seals have heated and expanded anyway, so the problems are
solved.

Change those injector seals!  Mine are now 2 years old with (maybe) 10,000
miles on them, and the car never sees cold weather... and they're shot.

Jason