CISe system q's

In a message dated 7/25/2003 9:47:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rhock99@epix.net writes:

<<<So, can you tell us around how long it acts like that?  10 seconds?  2
minutes?  20 minutes?  Maybe I can at least get u on the right track. >>>

>From: Captnbr@aol.com
>Date: 2003/07/25 Fri PM 04:42:04 EDT
>To: Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: CISe system q's
>
>In a message dated 7/24/2003 10:53:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>rhock99@epix.net writes:
>
><<Also, give the throttle some quick blips - without the sensor plugged in,
>it bogs nicely.>>
>
>OK well  I don't have a problem with blipping the throttle, it throttles up
>real nice.  Just when I start to drive it boggs down and hesitates.  I tried

>disconnect the switch like you said and it made it much worse so that is
>working.

Yeah , lets see, I start it up everything is fine. I let it idle for about 15
seconds, everything is still fine.  I put it in first and start to go then it
goes blblaulbaluaulaua (real techinical there) and get major hesitation, even
if I punch the throttle it will still do it, so I will push in the clutch rev
to like 2800 rpm and let the clutch out and drive away.  If I have to come to
a stop within like 30 seconds it will do it all over again.  After the car
has been driven for around a minute all the problems will go away and it would
react normally.  Thanks for the help
Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6