[mk2] good part numbers to know

  just though that i'd post these before i toss my post-it notes. the first is for 8v's with cruise control. the part numbers for the grommets for the cruise rod from the diaphragm to the throttle body are 811-907-423 (the large one on the rod) and 059-129-360 (the small one that goes on the throttle body). oddly enough, the small one can be found if you look at a fox, a car which didn't come with cruise. anyway, the other part number that might be of interest to everyone with a mk2 is the bulb for the cigarette lighter. not in the location that you'd expect. part number for the socket is 111-919-243 and the bulb is n-017-751-2. it's listed in the etka in illustration 212-00 and labeled as "warning lamp for turn signal for trailer towing". go figure. oh, and yes, these are the parts. i used them on my cars already.

--
 /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com

Express Yourself - Share Your Mood in Emails!
Visit www.SmileyCentral.com - the happiest place on the Web.