Slightly OT: Steering Rack Needed for B3 Passat

Daun, ETKA lists the TRW XTR power rack as being on the 90-94 Passat and
the 91-93 Passat Synchro.  P/N is 357 422 061 JX.

They also list a ZF power rack 357 422 061 CX, same applications.
Sorry, there's no model crossover, looks like a Passat thing.

Drew