Slightly OT: Steering Rack Needed for B3 Passat

357-422-061-J  Non PS
357-422-061-C  Power Steering

I checked with vwparts.com and they had no cross reference on it, so I am
not sure there is a "look on this other model for one" situation, but I
could be wrong.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco