  From: Euroroc II
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 8:07 PM
  Subject: Alternator pulley removal

  So how do you get this F___ing thing off!!!

  If I had an impact wrench I think it would be cake but I don't. We tried to
  jam the old alternator with a screwdriver but could not remove the pulley
  bolt. The bigger problem is the new alternator I bought has a serpentine
  pulley and internal fan.... any suggestions on how to remove the bolt on
  these alternators would be very helpful.

  -Raffi