Alternator pulley removal

Take the f*cker to a shop and have them impact it off (read: cash in on your favor from Tim H @ ND)...

G/L, JT

Euroroc II <flaatr@yahoo.com> wrote:
So how do you get this F___ing thing off!!!

If I had an impact wrench I think it would be cake but I don't. We tried to
jam the old alternator with a screwdriver but could not remove the pulley
bolt. The bigger problem is the new alternator I bought has a serpentine
pulley and internal fan.... any suggestions on how to remove the bolt on
these alternators would be very helpful.

-Raffi