Changing the Title

looks like the car ya have was saved by a rocco owner ...He probably had a
79 and a 81, but no title on the 81...now that said, if the car is
registered, and you declare it as swapped vin, they will go after revious
title owner of the car  (basically same as stealing a car)... and will
inpound the 81 during the process.
think about it.

I have an 84 right now like that, title is registered in the name of someone
that left the country and cannot be contacted. His buddy was holding the
car, but after 3 years, he sold it to me for parts (no title) ... now I get
to dance with TxDot to get it back on the road... ie: mechanical lien,
bounded title (pay 1.5x blue book value of car) or swap vin..

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco