CISe system q's

Well, mine runs pretty bad on a cold start too, even with this unit functioning correctly, but it's the airflow sensor located on the FRONT of the fuel block.  Unplug it and see if cold driving gets worse.  Also, give the throttle some quick blips - without the sensor plugged in, it bogs nicely.  If it does, it's not your problem.  If it's the same, you may need a new sensor or the wiring is not happy.  Later.