Painting Bumpers

when I redid my euro's I did the scuffing, but I used a can of Prep all
(mild solvant that will remove all grease and oil deposits in the pits of
the plastic, then use the plastic adesive + bumper primer (contains rubber)
+ black bumper paint (contains rubber) and it holds up very nicely.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco