CISe system q's

Well, if your car was running limp-mode, you'd really notice it, cause you'd have NO power.  None.  The connector on the back of the fuel block is what you measured (DPR) that read 10mA.  Not exactly sure how this unit works, though.  A reading that is stuck usually means a dead O2 sensor, but I was under the impression by others that the reading would be 20mA in such a case, not 10.  And the sensor on the front really has nothing to do with the CIS-E loop - it's an airflow sensor that is only used when you first start the car - it supplies additional fuel when you hit the throttle for the first 30 seconds or so after starting it.  If you were to unplug it then blip the throttle right after starting, the car would bog nicely because of the missing signal.  HTH.