Anyone dealt with Strictly-Foreign

> I don't know...I've seen a few grilles and such from them...that claim to
be "genuine"....Until I saw the real deal...A certain Reiger Tuning Grille
for a Corrado was one, a set of Side Skirts for a Mk3 Golf was
another...They were all cheap re-pops made of Fibreglass...When I saw that
the originals were made out of ABS or other plastic, I was shocked..

ding ding ding we have a winner.

SF has a bit of a reputation for being bottom feeders

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
Lemmy 1975:
I like to laugh, I like a joke,
It's not my fault if my sense of humor broke