Radio wiring question...

I hate that feature, I changed both my rocco's to prevent them from doing
this, if I turn the key off, I want the radio to shut up. and vice versa.

I connected the radio according to manual, red wire to battery with fuse,
and yellow wire to (ignition controlled power) fuse box, if you still need
the info, lmk Ill tell ya which one I used.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco