Waterfest JUDGING

>Personally I like the format at ND - Mk1 & Mk2.   ;)

honestly in my view its totally bs that way, it is impossible to judge since
you cant compare a tweaked modified Scirocco to a stock one. Granted its a
show for "charity" but it would be nice to have them do it right and not
lazy like that. If an east coast show tried to do it this way, they wouldn't
be around for year 2. :P

Just in A1 super mod we had ..either 4 or 5 sciroccos, not sure what the
actual Scirocco classes had.

Josh Able
www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
Lemmy 1975:
I like to laugh, I like a joke,
It's not my fault if my sense of humor broke