Waterfest JUDGING

Jeff Southerland wrote:

> I was not at Waterfest, so my opinion might not count for much. One of our
> local shows did something similar. Stock class was up to 5 mods. Modified
> class was over 5 mods. Seemed pretty good that way.

TBerk and I trekked to WF 2000 and saw firsthand what goes on.. this
kind of format was in use, and I heard complaints about people being put
in this class or that class, because the definition of "mod" was being
interpreted differently by different people (an obvious potential point
of disagreement).  I just can't comprehend why there needs to be so many
different classes for relatively few cars.. seems to breed discontent.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA