Cutting up a MK II shell

Make a Trailer.. :-)
Brian

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Dan Bubb wrote:

> I'm stripping a MK II black Scirocco.
> Next step is cutting it into usable/disposable pieces.
> The car is generally straight except right fenders and door. It's a sunroof car.
> No rust through anywhere that I can see.
> If you need major pieces i.e. stuff that you can weld into your car LMK before Saturday morning.
> I'm located in Gaithersburg, MD and doubt any of this stuff will be shippable.
> If you can pick it up (and I don't need it) it's free.
>
> Don't worry about Scirocco's being senselessly trashed. There's two cars coming to life with the parts from this one.
>
> LMK soon!
> Dan

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.