Cutting up a MK II shell

I'm stripping a MK II black Scirocco.
Next step is cutting it into usable/disposable pieces.
The car is generally straight except right fenders and door. It's a sunroof car.
No rust through anywhere that I can see.
If you need major pieces i.e. stuff that you can weld into your car LMK before Saturday morning.
I'm located in Gaithersburg, MD and doubt any of this stuff will be shippable.
If you can pick it up (and I don't need it) it's free.

Don't worry about Scirocco's being senselessly trashed. There's two cars coming to life with the parts from this one.

LMK soon!
Dan