ETKA and seats [TECH]...

Run in 1240x1024 for for screen.

Remove the hog ring clips that attach the cover to the frame and remove. Look at the pics in the etka for reference.

Brian

Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com> wrote:
Got my ETKA (thanks Marc!) and installed it last night. Cool beans! Just like a dealer now. hehe. Couple of questions: One, it seems to be a little bigger than my desktop. It doesn't look like I'm missing much (just the right and bottom edges) and I don't think I'm missing info, just the broders. Anyone know if it's scalable? Two, how good is the help file that comes with it? Will it tell me everything I need to know or does it lack?

Seats: Anyone know how to take a front seat apart so that it can be put back together? I have an extra that I'd like to canibalize for parts, but don't really want to destroy it. Also, what good would the parts do if I can't put them in the other and get it back together again? Finally, I'd like it usable after I pull what I need out of it cuz I want to put it on wheels and use it for my garage/beer drinking chair. :) Also would be nice to sit on while working on low areas of car. I'm tired of squating!

Mike

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source