From: Mike Smith
To: L F
Cc: car
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: Wierd oil problem

I've been using Mobil 1's 15w50.  Haven't had any problems.  Do they make a 20w50?  If so, my local Walmart doesn't seem to have it.  Are there recommended brands of synth?

Mike

L F <rocco16v@netzero.net> wrote:
Try going with 20w-50 full syn.

I've read that >30 points difference between the first number and the second is NOT a good idea.

Larry