seeing everything....

That sounds more like trying to be funny.  I was looking more towards trying to look cool, but looking waaaayyyy stupid instead.  No offense Al.  I love cheese and that's cheese.

Mike

Yes,
    I think I've seen something that will add to this conversation.
I've
seen a mid 80's civic 4 door driving around Columbus with numbers and
decals
on the side and a 2ft' tall fake dock owl bolted to the hood as an
ornament.
Right on the front too.  One of the oddest things I've ever seen.

Alan

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source