Cell Antenna Boosters

Actually no, I get the same signal at home any time of day or night.  I can even tell you exactly where I can and can not stand to make a call in my parents' house.  It's kinda freaky how predictable it is.  I'd assume humidity or something would change things by a foot or two now and then.  It's worth the $5 of foil so that maybe I won't have to hear my parents whine about how bad the phone I got them is.

BH