From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of calimus
Sent: July 15, 2003 8:40 PM
To: Scirocco-l; Ryan H
Subject: Re: Odometer fix question...

Usually what happens is that the gear seperates from the metal spindle
it's
attached to.  So the spindle keeps on spinning and the gear sits still
reulting in no miles ticking by.  I was able to just swap out my speedo
for
a perfectly working one but I've heard that you can use an assortment of
different glues or putties to do the job.  Maybe some JB weld or
something
like that.

William