Exhaust fitment

I 2nd that notion. I'm planning on putting an Autotech catback from my 84 mk2 onto my 81 mk1. Also planning front and rear sways. Is this doable?

Dan

Drew Teague <roccnroll@hotmail.com> wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has put a cat back exhaust for a car with a donut
spare on a car with a full size spare. I know the shape of the underbody &
gas tank is different, but I've never seen them laid out side by side to
know for sure.

TIA

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA