  From: Mike Smith
  To: car
  Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 9:24 AM
  Subject: Re: OT: Wedding pics

  Grrrr.... let's try this again:
  One: http://hyperphoto.photoloft.com/view/exportImage.asp?s=cano&i=10870370&w=800&h=600
  Two: http://hyperphoto.photoloft.com/view/exportImage.asp?s=cano&i=10870370&w=800&h=600

  Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com> wrote:

  OK, I know this is a car list and all, but I got married last Friday (the 11th... missed it by two days!) and I have pics on the web. While I don't think you guys would be interrested in those (it was a simple JoP ceremony outside a courthouse), I think you WILL be interrested in these two:

  One

  Two

  Our charriot awaits!

  Was: Mike Smith

  Now: Mr. Mike Smith

  '86 Red 16v

  word (w?rd)
  interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source