does your oil temp gauge do this?

chances ares you have a bad ground situation, I would inspect clean and
upgrade al grounds on the car (battery to engine mount)-(alternator to
block)-(chassis to valve cover) I bet you that your "guage issue" will
resolve itself, the headlights will get brighter..

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco