Mk1 G60 Intercooler Setup

My air/water intercooler project was completed last weekend, so in
addition to the eBay auctions I just posted, I have my Probe/MX6
intercooler complete with hose connectors and custom mandrel-bent and
welded boost tubes for a Mk1 G60 project.

Obviously, not as ideal as my new A/W setup, but works fine when used
with a good fan, and less than 1/5 the cost! I'll include a cheap 675cfm
fan for free, but I don't recommend it if you race or get stuck in rush
hour traffic. A low-profile 1000cfm+ 12" fan can be found for about $75.

Perfect for getting your G60 project off the ground. For sale cheaper
than the cost of materials, plus you get the benefit of my hard-earned
knowledge so you can avoid having four intercoolers, two radiators, and
four fans in my garage like me!!

Email me if interested.

--
Neal Tovsen <nealtovsen@yahoo.com>