engine swap shops -South Jersey

>We don't know the details of the swap that Eric was quoted. Maybe, if he
>would care to share all the details we would be in a position to slam the
>pricetag.>just my .02>Dan

NGP is a good shop, indeed , which is why I called them first. But for me,
they are out of state.
$4,000-$,5000. ABA with the cross flow head and manifold, MAF, ECU, motor
mounts,16V scirocco trans w/driveshafts, new clutch and 16V brakes. Dave
said it would be a complete motor swap. It would look exactly like it would
in a Golf/Jetta III. about half the price would be labor.
115 hp.  Does not include performance upgrades.

$$$$$$$