[RE: Back-up switch]

Yank the battery, relocate the airbox, and you're golden. May as well get used
to moving the airbox/fuel dist. You'll have to do it for all kinds of reasons
(my latest was the water pipe, and before that brake stuff) and while you have
it up, clean off that ground wire that's under there, chances are it's
crusty.
Cathy, wondering if Brother Tosha of the church of the free electron's still
around...
1987 16V Scirocco "the silver headache"