Parts needed

While at a friends house lastnight a nice new ford mustang though that it would ne nice enough to back into the front drivers side quarter panel of my rocco and dent it and take out my turn also.  So guess what I need, yep you got it right the front quarter panel and maybe the marker light.

The guy that hit my car was nice enough to come up to the house and let me know that he hit my car seeing that nobody saw it happen (which is kinda suprising seeing how ppl like to see what they can get away with around here).  So he asked if it was possable to keep it hide from the insurance companies if possable and he would pay for damades out of pocket.

I had the place that is doing the work check on the parts they had prices for the parts but said they are not sure if they can get them.  So seeing as I want my car whole and undented I want to get parts ASAP so I can get her fixed.

William F.

And now for something totaly diffrent................