r134a questions

approx 3 cans, but don't fill blindly, get the gauge system if you want to
be accurate, I was going to do it without it and Brian Wagner talked me to
come over his place to do it, and after 1.5 cans the high pressure side was
at about 260PSI A big.. nono and indicates problems)

so I prevented something going seriously wrong on my car by using the guages
system to control and monitor the loading of the r134a

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco