Etka install

1. yeah get a bigger monitor that can handle the resolution
2. if you have a 17" or bigger monitor then right click on main desktop
click properties and go to settings, switch your current setting to
1028x1024 and save.
3. if you cannot get higher resolution with windows, and you have a 17"
monitor then you will need a new video card.( get an ATI Radeon at wallmart
they are like 39$ and do such resolution and are pretty kick ass cards for
playing games)

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco