CIS Injector help

Okay,

This is the first time I have had to pull injectors.  The Car is an '87
Jetta (us model).  Injectors pull fine, I am replacing the O-rings when I
replace the injectors.

So First question is: anything Else I need to replace when I get the new
injectors?

Second question:  The injectors from the Jetta only have 1 O ring (at the
top close to the fuel line connection).  I pulled a set of injectors I from
the old JH engine I had in the roc.  I know these to be good so I was going
to use them, but they have 2 O-rings.  One at the top, and one at the very
bottom.

For my benefit, what is the difference - besides the two rings :)  Can I
use the injectors from the JH on the Jetta engine?  Do I need to pull the
injector inserts from the head of the JH and install them into the Jetta to
use these injectors, or do I need to go find the other ones?  (I can find a
whole wack of injectors for sale with 2 seals, so I am assuming they are
the same as the ones from the roc).

TIA

Cory Langford
'86 turbo project - running, just needs tuning :)
'79 Cheap Ass turbo daily driver - Restore in progress...
'65 Ghia - The next project in the garage