looking for mk1 jetta euro lights and grill

my appologies to scirocco listers, but I'm desperately trying to find a
euro light set up for my mk1 jetta and you guys drive other vw stuff too
and just may have some of these parts kicking around.  I'm looking for the
eruo lights and grill set up for my 83 Jetta Coupe
pics here:
http://www.vwot.org/community/modules.php?set_albumName=albun86&op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

So I just hoping that if somebody has one of these set ups kicking around
that they could hook me up and sell it to me so I can get this thing
looking proper.
please email me if you got this or know somebody who sells em.
thanks
sandor