vibrations and a slow car

Well thats interesting. I am having both of these problems right now at the
same time. I had the motor mounts replaced and the whole car still vibrates
really badly. And as for the slow part the car is just sluggish its
horrible. I drove my dads and there was a huge difference. As far as i know
the whole engine is still stock i do have a 2.25 inch cat back with an HPR
muffler. I dont know if this has any thing to do with the problem but im 99%
sure that I have an oil preasure leak could that be causing one or both of
the problems?
Stefan
87 16V Scirocco