help! tranny problems!

The passeger wheel was on the ground while I was spinning the drivers wheel,
in neutral when I would hear noises from the clutch. If I spun both wheels
at the same time it would be only one spin per knock, so I don't think it
could be the diff, but I could be wrong.

To make things worse, I had to move the car today up the driveway after I
did I noticed all of my tranny fluid leaked from were the tranny meets the
motor and some oil around were the flywheel timing hole is on the top, so my
guess that it might be the mainshaft bearing and a seal that took a dump????
I am trying to narrow this down what the problem is so I can order what I
need before the tranny gets removed, so any extra advice is a great help! I
need to get this beast on the road again soon!

thanks, parker scirocco210@hotmail.com