From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Adam J Garside
Sent: July 4, 2003 1:58 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: In Car Video

Hi everyone,

Spent last weekend at my friends Parents house near Wales.
Took the Rocco down a rather steep and narrow lane at a place called
Symonds Yat, he filmed it on his Fuji digital (still) camera.

http://www.lordgut.co.uk/
It's on the lower left of the page.

Turn the volume up too, my exhaust sounds pretty mean in an enclosed lane!!