SP8000 vs. AVS ES100

Hi all,

	The 16v is going to need new shoes in the near future.  I was thinking of
going with AVS Intermediates this time, but they aren't made anymore.  I
believe the ES100 is its replacement.  Any comments of how the ES100s might
compare to the SP8000s that I'm currently running?  I'm running stock
teardrops, so I'll be going with either a 185/60 (ES100) or 195/55 (SP8000).
Cornering and braking are primary concern.  Longevity is secondary, but
would be nice.  TIA.

- Brad
'86.5 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
'76 International Scout II