off to China I go

I never thought that this list (a car list) would be powerful enough to make me laugh (The George's OT post) and want to puke (see below) within a 30 minute time span.

Mike

ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
try to get a squid ink ice cream.. (and I am not joking) it is quite a
delicacy if you can find it..

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816 |AIM:Texasscirocco