off to China I go

Have fun, you will be a giant among little people.

Brian

"Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@comcast.net> wrote:
Marc asked:
> Where about in China are you headed?

Well, here's my whole schedule. Check it out:

Jul 5, 2003, Arrive Shanghai in the evening
Jul 6 Touring Shanghai
Jul 7 part of day touring and then go to Keqiao, Zhejiang
Province
Jul 8 – Jul 26: Teaching English at “Shaoxing Keqiao High School”. Break on
Sundays.
Jul 28 – Aug 16: Teach at “JiangShan Experimental School”, located at a
town of JiangShan, Zhejiang province, with breaks on Sundays.
Aug 17- Aug 22: Touring in China.

> The Chinese are proud about their food, so you should eat
> well as long as you are a bit adventurous.

I'm totally adventurous although cat, dog, and all other four-legged animals
are out! -no insects, either.

> Don't worry too much about sars bug, once you'll hop into a
> taxi, then start to worry.

Haha, I'll keep that in mind! :^P
--
Scott F. Williams